Range Rules and Regulations
Bullets & Bones Rules and Regulations
· 1. Rifle range on the left; Pistol range on the right!!
· 2. NO pistols on the rifle range!!
· 3. Rifle range set at 100, 200, and 300 yards.
(NO movable targets stands allowed on rifle range NO ACCEPTIONS)
· 4. Pistol range has moveable target stands.
· 5. Flags on pistol range are in 5 yard increments.
· 6. All weapons may be shot on the pistol rage.
(AR’s, AK’s, Shotguns, 50 BMG, Ect.)
(Shot gun targets must be at a minimal 25 yards)
· 7. Both rifle and pistol range goes COLD at the same time.
· 8. Communicate among each other on going HOT & COLD until 10 or more.
Then range officer will take over.
· 9. When going back Hot make sure no one is down at
the 100, 200, or 300 yard targets on rifle range.
· 10. As long as you are in control of the weapon rapid fire is allowed.
· (ONLY ON PISTOL RANGE)
· 11. Please only ONE target per pistol stand. Use as many stands as you would like.
· 12. If you take a target stand down the pistol range please bring it back when finished.
· 13. If you want to collect your own brass feel free but do not collect
what is not yours we do recycle.
· 14. Please DO NOT sweep brass off concrete.
· 15. If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to call the office and someone will come down and help 850-520-4612.